About Me

My photo
The contents of my head, plus photo´s and anything else I wish to share with the world. Please remember to acknowledge me if you use my stuff. It may be about you, it may not, you´ll never know! Obviously this blog represents my views and not any company or organisation I may be working for at the time of writing!

Monday, September 28, 2009

I wish

I wish
I didn´t have to try
nobody would die
unnecessarily

I wish
you could see
all the love in me
spread it evenly
fill with glee

I wish
my family were
financially secure
maybe even a little more
stupid money
controls

I wish
my sister had a baby
maybe two or three
to make her so happy
content she would be

I wish
someone would love me
see me
want to be with me
hopefully
eventually
it will all be
happy ever after.

2 comments:

  1. There are so many people that love you Amy xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, like I said, it´s just the stuff in my head pouring out, every now and again I get a pang of loneliness and it comes out in my poetry.

    ReplyDelete