About Me

My photo
The contents of my head, plus photo´s and anything else I wish to share with the world. Please remember to acknowledge me if you use my stuff. It may be about you, it may not, you´ll never know! Obviously this blog represents my views and not any company or organisation I may be working for at the time of writing!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

I can´t understand all the hate in the world
I can´t understand all the greed
I can´t understand what made us this way
and why we have to succeed
I can´t understand how you don´t notice me
when I´m clearly in love with you
I can´t understand why I just won´t say
or what´ll happen if I do
I can´t understand why people don´t get
what they´ve longed for, for such a long time
I can´t understand all these random thoughts
running around in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment