About Me

My photo
The contents of my head, plus photo´s and anything else I wish to share with the world. Please remember to acknowledge me if you use my stuff. It may be about you, it may not, you´ll never know! Obviously this blog represents my views and not any company or organisation I may be working for at the time of writing!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Turning 29

Now I´m nearly 30
that pioneering age
when I should know
where I´m going with my life
should I be a wife?
how is it that I´m not in love
with someone loving me back
am I not meant for that?
as I watch everybody growing older
changing in various ways
as I walk around with a different perspective
more relaxed these days
I´d still like a bit more money
but I´m not that motivated to save
I´d love to have a baby
but then I´d have to stay in one place
I´d like to be an uber-me
no more sickness, just health
It´d be great to see the world around
more consciously change into something else
reusing instead of wasting
loving instead of hating
sharing and giving to everyone living
it is our planet after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment